Personal Insurance Policy

It’s our priority to help protect your family and your hard-earned assets by providing you with personal insurance coverage that is tailored to meet your specific needs. By representing many insurance companies, we are able to market and find the right company and product for you. Billmark’s Insurance Services, LLC. provides the following types of personal insurance protection:

Auto · Homeowners/Property
Recreational Vehicles · Watercraft · Liability


Personal Auto – Collector Car – Motor Home – Travel Trailer

No matter the type of vehicle you drive or the amount of time you spend driving it, liability coverage on your automobile is mandatory in Minnesota. Auto insurance can also cover the physical damage to your vehicle as well. Let's dive in a little more...

Auto Liability protects you and your interests in case you are the cause of an accident. If you are liable for injury to another person or damage to property of others, your liability portion of your auto policy covers you up to the limits purchased.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers medical expenses and work loss that may incur due to an accident. PIP covers YOU and your passengers.

Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist coverage covers you in case an accident occurs and the other person involved has lower limits or no insurance.

Comprehensive covers damage done to your vehicle while it is not moving. This can also be referred to as “Other Than Collision” and includes things like hail damage, theft, deer/animal claims, glass breakage, and other acts of nature. You can also purchase "full glass" which gives you coverage on your glass with no deductible to pay.

Collision covers damage done to your vehicle while it is moving or if something collides with it, even if it is parked.

Additional coverage such as roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, GAP, etc. can be purchased with your insurance as well.

Wondering how much your car is worth?

Wondering about your credit rating?


Homeowners – Farms – Seasonal Home – Dwelling/Fire
Landlord – Condo – Mobile Homes – Renters – Flood

Whether you own a home, townhome, or a condo, Homeowners Insurance provides coverage for your home from many perils. If you rent a home or apartment, renter's insurance provides coverage for your personal belongings.  Homeowner's coverage also provides coverage for your personal property and liability as well. If you have inland marine items such as jewelry, art, guns, these can be added as well.

Homeowner's coverage should always be tailored to you so it covers your specific needs and situation. We specialize in finding the perfect match for you!



Snowmobile – ATVs – Motorcycles

Similar to Auto Insurance, Recreational Vehicle insurance provides coverage for your motorized toys that move over land.

Wondering how much your recreational vehicle is worth?


Boats – Personal Watercrafts

The ownership of boats and personal watercrafts/jet skis create exposures to financial loss. Examples of potential losses include collision with a boat or dock, hitting a swimmer, theft from your home or damage while the boat is being trailered.

Protection from these exposures is available in a variety of ways from coverages added to a homeowners policy to a boat insurance policy.

Typical insurance needs for boatowners include protection for the boat, motor, trailer, and equipment as well as watercraft liability, medical expense, and uninsured boaters coverage.

Wondering what your watercraft is worth?


Personal Umbrella – Farm Umbrella – Owners Landlords Tenants

Umbrella Liability Insurance is an added layer of protection that goes over all of your underlying personal policies. It provides additional liability coverage above and beyond the limits of your autos, home, rec vehicles, etc.  It is a very important tool that offers excellent protection at a pretty minimal premium.