A business insurance policy can cover a wide range of items. It is our priority to help assess your risk and then help manage it by providing you with a coverage that is tailored to meet your specific needs. By representing many insurance companies, we are able to find the right company and product for you. Contact us for any of the following types of business insurance protection:

General Liability · Business Owners · Business Auto · Bonds
Business Umbrella · Workers Compensation ·Professional Liability

Business Policy

Owning a business can be extremely risky. That’s where business (commercial) insurance comes into play. Business coverage can be made up of several different lines of insurance and should be tailored for your specific needs.

Property Insurance – Property insurance covers the building your business is located in as well as the items that make up your office.

General Liability Insurance – Owning and operating a business creates potential liability for any number of reasons. A business can be sued not only for something it does but also for things it doesn’t do. Legal defense can be costly, and settlements or judgments can be even more so. General liability insurance is usually the first line of defense for entities subject to litigation.

Equipment Floater – Equipment Floaters cover the tools you and your employees use, big or small, to get the job done.

Employment Practices Liability – Employment Practices Liability Insurance – (EPLI) covers companies against lawsuits or claims filed by employees, former employees, and employment candidates. The insurance coverage protects the company, its directors, officers, and other employees. A company can use this type of insurance to cover expenses associated with employee rights violations, such as alleged acts of discrimination and wrongful termination.

Business Owners Policy

Contractors, restaurants, retail businesses, home businesses and every other type of business you can think of needs commercial (business) insurance. A Business Owners Policy or BOP, packages property and general liability coverage into one. BOP's usually also have extra built in coverages for added benefits.

Business Auto

Much like you need personal auto insurance for your personally owned vehicles, a business owned vehicle needs business auto coverage.  The coverages are similar for Business Auto with Auto Liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist, Comprehensive, and Collision. Business Auto Insurance can also include hired and non-owned coverage as well. 


Umbrella Insurance is an added layer of liability protection. Umbrella coverage goes over all of your underlying policies and provides additional coverage should you be liable for damages or injury.

Professional Liability

Many professions require specialized insurance coverages such as Town Home Associations, Barbers/Hair Stylists. To find out if Professional Liability coverage is right for you, talk to our agents today.


License & Permit – Bid/Performance – Motor Vehicle Dealer – ERISA

Unlike an insurance policy, a bond is a financial guarantee that you will uphold your end of an agreement. In general the bond does not protect the person taking out the bond, it protects the person/organization who the bond is for. Just to name a few:

License & Permit Bonds are required on a state, city, or county level to ensure you will do the work you are stating you will do.

Bid Bond is required when you put a bid on a project as a way of saying yes you can financially handle the bid you are putting in on a project.

Performance Bond is required as a financial guarantee that if you were to walk away in the middle of a job, this money can be accessed from the bonding company to cover costs to complete the job.

Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond is required to ensure the state title tax is paid on all vehicles sold.

ERISA Bond protects a company’s pension plan.

Billmark’s offers a wide range of bonds and can help you decide what type of bond you need.